5.20.2011

35 Weeks...


Yes... I know, Im ready to pop ! Lol. Baby shower is this weekend , I am still currently working - until little man comes. I am sleeping very well , which is crazy considering I heard around this time its tough. I am registering for classes this week coming too for Fall 2011 semester ! Our home is looking more and more like a home now, we painted our room a beautiful lavendar. Soon after the baby shower I will be enjoying most of my time in Jace's Room, setting it up for him. All has been going well & I cant complain. Soon enough the little prince will be here !

4 showing love:

Miss Tapia said...

I was so uncomfortable when I slept! You're lucky. lol

Anonymous said...

You look great! and i love the color of that room!!!

Miss SP ❥ said...

Wow I remember when you first announced it! You're almost there mama ♥

Neeyuh said...

You look so gorgeous!! :)