1.Herbal Essence Hello Hydration Shampoo & Conditioner
2. Dial Yogurt - Apricot & Almonds Body Wash
3. Henna n Placenta Conditioning Treatment
4. ELF Candid Coral Blush
5. Sally Hansen - Salon Effects
6. Wonder Women mac - Russian Red Lipstick
7. Hello Kitty Eyeliner Set
8. OPI - Red my fortune cookie nail polish
9. ELF makeup brushes
10. & LASTLY, my Sony Cybershot Camera - because of it I got to keep memories forever with me of this great year I have had !=)
Posted by gor(jess). @ 4:59 PM
Amazing miracle deep penetrating re constructor :
This thing is just great. I have loved how silky smooth it has made my hair & I see improvements in my hair since I have started using it also. I use it every week, for about a month now & I have definately
Posted by gor(jess). @ 10:38 PM
Guess who I saw live just recently ?? ......
THE ROOTS ! <3 I have been dying to see them perform live for sooo long & I am so happy I finally did. It was so worth the wait I must say. They were amazing, and the vibe in that place was just amazing. If your a hip hop fan, I most definitely suggest you go see them live whenever you can, because it cant get more hip hop than the roots ! They hit us off with some classics :
& new hits like :
Posted by gor(jess). @ 10:28 PM
I decided what better birthday present for the baby daddy then Atlantic City for the weekend. Lol. We had a great time eating, drinking, partying, gambling. It was definitely much needed since we have not been able to really just enjoy each others company for more than an hour. It was so hard to be away from Jace, we spoke about him like crazy. LOL. But all in all it was a great time & we plan to go back again in the beginning of June for my 25th birthday. Here are some pictures of our time spent in AC ! =)
This is obviously an end of the night photo, LOL :
Posted by gor(jess). @ 10:14 PM
I hope everyone had a great thanksgiving, I sure did. It was my first thanksgiving with my son & he is definitely what I am ohhh so thankful for. He turns 6months really soon, and cannot believe just how fast time is flying.
Posted by gor(jess). @ 11:54 PM
Its not like I have none...cus if I didnt I wouldnt be getting my great grades in school , nor excelling at work so lovely. When it comes down to school, work & home life as a mommy I have been FULLY motivated & doing all that I gotta do ...which is great. But I think I need more motivation and commitment when it comes to gym time & other errands I have been pushing to the side. I have decided to take a semester off from school , since A) I cant afford it & B) it will give me time to do everything I need & have been wanting to do, but couldnt, due to lack of time.
my goals from this day forward (I wont say for 2012 because I wont wait for the year to begin!)
1. Drivers License... It sucks because I did the 5hr class crap , but it of course has expired so I know I must redo it over again & take a couple classes to refresh my memory, so I can get that road test done & out of the way !
2. ATAS Exam : I have registered to take it for February...so now I must really study my butt off !!! Hopefully with that I can start the school year in September working mornings, so I can spend more time with Jace during the day !!
3. SAVE MONEY ! ---- Man has this been hard for me. BUT its a must, and I need to start asap. Considering I will be making some extra cash at work now for a side gig they offered me..I can easily save money -EASILY. I just gotta really do it. Lol. This money will be saved for a car and a nice house in the future !
4. Pay off ALL bills - I am slightly in debt , thanks to school, & all my credit cards... I have only two more credit cards to pay off & then theres school. I am hoping and praying I can find a cosigner to help me get a loan ...so this part can be slightly easier to cross of my to do list. But I guess we will see ! =)
5. PRAYER - I am looking to experience the relationship I once had with God before. I was very committed to prayer before....I remember never being able to fall asleep without it...and waking up to pray all over again. I believe that prayer can change your life so easily....and I believe that because I have seen it with my own eyes. I want to start going back to church again also. Lately I have been really focused on reading the word of God , every day. I start off my day with devotionals & it has been a nice breath of fresh air every morning heading to work.
6. Tutoring...... YES I was known as Tutor Girl way back when, lol. I plan to make flyers and hopefully start it off as a little side thing I will do on the weekends for a couple hours. We will see how that goes, & if I actually have some time for it anyways.
7. Poetry - I have been REALLY slacking on publishing my poetry book. I was so close to finishing it , until I remember my computer broke on me & none of the work was saved. So I have just been very lazy to redo it , and get it done. But it is something I REALLY want in life to accomplish. I will get it done & have a book release party & all that. I just need to really get it all done & typed out.
Posted by gor(jess). @ 11:48 PM
I must say year by year I get more & more expensive "/ lol. Here are some things I would want to get myself :
1. IPOD Touch 8GB White
2. Brown short UGG Boots
3. MICHAEL Michael Kors Jet Set East West Signature Tote, Beige/Ebony Mocha Monogram
4. Longchamp Le Pliage Large Shoulder Tote in Purple
5. New Coat
6. MARC BY MARC JACOBS 'Amy' Crystal Bracelet
7. New big wallet
8. Cute Aviator Sunglasses
9. Black Combat boots
10. Black Blazer
11. Another Tattoo "/
12. MAC Lipsticks - Morange,Lady Danger, & Up the amp
13. New Scarves
14. Slipper Socks ! <3
15. Thermal PJS
16. Coffee travel mug
17. Zales Necklace or Locket
Posted by gor(jess). @ 1:07 AM
Is there something you must do but you don’t feel like doing it? The best way to feel like doing something is to go ahead and get started on it.
Sure, you may not feel like it, but don’t let that stop you. In fact, you can choose to let that prompt you to get started.
You don’t have to make your feelings into an excuse. You can feel however you wish to feel.
So choose the feeling that will move your life positively forward. Choose the feeling that will get you going.
There may indeed be many factors working against you. Don’t add to that list by working against yourself.
Go ahead, feel like it, and get busy working on it. Soon, you’ll be genuinely feeling very glad you did.
— Ralph Marston
Have a great day guys ! xoxo
Posted by gor(jess). @ 11:12 AM
October was breast cancer awareness month. So I bought this shirt from Old Navy to show my support ! I was suppose to go to central park for the walk, but got there a bit too late for all that. Lol. Either way , Jace and I had a great time walking around the park & soaking in the sun ! =)
Here is a picture of the shirt I wore :
Posted by gor(jess). @ 10:21 PM
I love his voice. I am officially a fan =) He will be performing on December 7th at Terminal 5 , out here in NYC. I might just go see him ! Def something different from the regular hip hop music I listen to daily !
Posted by gor(jess). @ 8:53 PM
After I had Jace, I decided on getting my first tattoo. I choose to get "Fearless" across my arm, close to my wrist. I loved it. But not many people understand it. It has so much meaning to me. I am not saying I am not scared of anything....but this tattoo reminds me daily of all the struggles I have gone through.. & im still here. Like everyone else, everything I have gone through has made me stronger & mature. I let love in, when I was scared of falling in love again. I chose to keep my son, though I knew I wasn't fully ready for a child...& through all the pregnancy complications & hard times... I was blessed with a healthy baby. I believe my son made me even more fearless. Lately I catch myself saying " If I was able to survive natural labor, I can do this " LOL. It was a tough tough thing to go through ....& I did it. I was so proud of myself after that....and now even more. I am a mother, a college student, & I work as an educator. So much on my plate, yet I manage to excel at all areas of my life. Im able to show everyone who doubted me that I can do it & I am doing it very well. There are other things I have gone through in my life that I choose to keep private, but trust me ... I have been through a lot of pain & struggle...but I will never act like a victim, because with God in my life I have overcame it all... & I will always be a firm believer that with GOD by my side - I am FEARLESS.
Posted by gor(jess). @ 8:29 PM
Hope everyone had a great halloween. I sure did. It was Jace's first halloween & he was a dinosaur, the cutest dino if you ask me =) ! lol. the boyfriend & I went to a party the day before halloween & dressed up in our trophy wife & sugar daddy costumes..it was cute & fun ! Even though I was super hot under that blonde wig. LOL. On halloween I had work, but after work we took Jace trick or treating with his little cousin. Im very happy he had fun with it...though he is too young to know what he was doing..he was laughing with his costume on & smiling at everyone ! lol.
Posted by gor(jess). @ 8:08 PM
Jace is officially 4 months. I cant believe how fast time is going. He is a joy to have, the happiest baby ever. He laughs & smiles all the time. I really couldn't have asked for a better son ! He is now sleeping through the night , most of the time. He has started teething already so at times he can be a little crabby patty, but its normal. I can only imagine how terrible it may to teeth.
He has definitely captured my heart. Every single piece of it =) !!
Posted by gor(jess). @ 3:29 AM
October is known for so much , & now it has been made the month for anti bullying awareness. I think its such a great idea to spread the word about bullying. I feel it has gotten worse and worse as the years go by, and it is affecting so many lives, that it should not be taken lightly any longer. I don't think people understand how deep their words can cut people. Working with kids I see a lot of bullying, unfortunately...and I just think about my son & what if its still this bad when he starts school. I don't want him to be on either side of it , the bully, nor the one being bullied. Its a very sad thing to see, because the bullies either don't see anything wrong with what they are doing , or they feel it will make them popular , or much more liked. I think its great to get the word out about it at a young age. I work with kindergarten kids, & I was so happy to teach them the importance of this. The fact that they some what understood what I was saying, & they were able to define a bully at the end of the day - made me feel 100 times better about the topic. I think if you keep on explaining it to them , they will see how important it is, and really take it in. A little goes a long way, and you just never know if your saving a life by doing so.
Here is a picture of me on the day of the event at my job. We all decided to promote awareness by wearing blue.
Here is also a cool bracelet I found on ebay. It read " Say no to Bullying " ! Love it.
Get yours on ebay - seller name is : Tanitog , I also got my Breast cancer awareness ones from this seller.
Posted by gor(jess). @ 3:10 AM
I know I have a lottt of blog posting to catch up on -_- ! Ive been a full time mommy, educator & college student....a lot on my plate & so little time.
But anyways - Here is a post I wanted to do about my boyfriends cousin, Natasha. She has her own baking business, which she runs from her own home. Just recently she baked cake pops for my jobs halloween bake sale, & they sold in just a couple minutes. Not only were they tasty, but amazingly beautiful to look at.
If you or someone you know is having a birthday party, baby shower, wedding, baptism, etc & your in the NYC area - I suggest you check out --
or find her on facebook & like it -- manhattan luxury cakes
Here are the cakepops she made me of ghosts,pumpkins,witches, & frankenstiens =)
Posted by gor(jess). @ 1:49 AM
1.So Sexy VS Conditioner&Shampoo
2. Herbal Essence Longterm Relationship Conditioner&Shampoo
3. Keratin Hair Conditioner by mirta de perales
4.Soft Soap Body Butter Cocunut Scrub
5. Twilight Woods Body Spray && VS Noir Tease Body mist
Posted by gor(jess). @ 10:34 AM
Today is my brother Nene's birthday. As many of you that have been following my blog for a while, know that my brother was born with Cerebral Palsy, and its been a tough journey for us all. He has grown up right before my eyes & I am proud to say I was part of his growth. I gave my teenage days up to stay at home most days to care for him , help him with hw, get him ready for school in the Am's, and just being his older sister. Of course there were & STILL are many times I wanna just knock him upside the head , LOL. But I love him like I have loved no other man ......its really unconditional love. I love my other baby brother , but it does NOT compare to show I love Nene. Im pretty sure it is because I sacrificed for him , & I am always giving him my 150 percent. I love you Nene more than ever. You have changed my life in sooo many ways - but for the better. You made me a strong & loving, forgiving individual. I dont think I would be such a great mother if it were not for you in my life. I know I may be tough on you sometimes, but it is all because I want nothing but the best for you. Keep your head up && remember all the potential you have , if you just put your mind to it ! - xoxo , Your HunnyBuns !
Posted by gor(jess). @ 12:55 PM
Hello lovelies !
So my little brother Lucas turned two years old ( 9/7/11 ) we celebrated on the weekend with a BBQ at my dads house. I honestly cannot believe how big he has gotten. I remember me & the boyfriend were together when he was not even born yet , & I was soooo excited to meet him. I remember the warm, beautiful feeling I felt when I first layed eyes on him....& now I have my own little one. Crazy how time flys by. I spoiled my little Lucas so much && still do. I was happy to see that he was so happy to see baby Jace. He kept coming over to give him hugs & kisses. He would smile & laugh with him. It was great seeing them together. I have a feeling they will be veryyy close once they get older & are able to play together. Heres a little recap of Lucas growing up :)
&& now :)
Posted by gor(jess). @ 12:42 PM