1.03.2012

2012 Im ready for you !


Happy New Years guys....


On New Years Eve I spent it at home with my Familia. We watched the ball drop on TV & what not ! It was really nice & low key for Jace's first new years eve.



New Years Day I took Jace on a little walk around the neighborhood, & then we came home to nap for a little. Then me and the boyfriend decided to go on our first date night of the year 2012. We decided on Unos for dessert & then we hit up a new local bar around our way that just opened. It was all in all a great time !



The Unos Deep Dish Dessert we had, it was DELISH.



2011 was an eye opener for me in so many ways. Now I know that pregnancy is NO joke. Lol. I had a tough one, and it came with many complications...but at the end I received the best gift of all. I learned how much you have to really appreciate your mother, because its not an easy job, at all. I figured out that having a child will test your relationship to the max , but if you work on it , it wont break your relationship. & I also learned that through tough times , you see who shows up & who lays back in the cut, who calls you to see how your doing & who only shows up when there's a party going on. Being pregnant showed me who my fake friends were, & having Jace showed me who the real ones were all this time. Everything changes when you have a child....everything is being tested. I dont regret it one bit , because of this experience I saw different people in a different light....and people that I wasn't so close with or lost touch with, were the ones that stepped up, and were there for me in my hardest times. At the end of it all I am happy with how 2011 turned out, it was one of the best years for me. It made me a whole lot closer to my parents , and also to my boyfriends family. I remember how upset my father was with me when he found out I was pregnant ( just because he wanted me to finish up school & have my masters before hand ) but seeing the joy in his eyes when he sees his grandson now is PRICELESS. Jace has definitely brought everyone together, and has brung so much joy into soooo many peoples lives....its crazy how such a little thing can warm up so many hearts & I know he will keep on doing that.

In 2012 I want to better myself for him. I pray to pass my exam, so I can have a better job by September. I am determined to get a car, asap. So I can take him everywhere, and let him experience everything...camping,amusement parks,etc. I want so much for myself such as publishing different books ( currently working on my first ever childrens book). All will happen in due time if I just stay focused. I know I can do it, so I will push myself daily to do so.

I hope everyone had a great New Years..and wish you a happy healthy & blessed 2012 =)

XOXO

2 showing love:

Miss Tapia said...

Happy New Year! Hope 2012 is everything you want it to be!

Daisy said...

that is my favorite unos dessert!!! hope 2012 is going great im following :-)