I went mia , but I have great excuses...
- midterms week
- getting things ready to move out !
&& lastly , the most important one :
I am expecting. Soon you can call me mommy Jessica <3
This is huge & drastic news, because of course a baby changes your life forever. I no longer live for me , I now gotta live for the best of my baby. I was happy the very first moment I found out. I had no doubts I was going to keep it , and I knew my boyfriend would be a happy camper to find out we were expecting. Now all we do , and all we talk about is for our baby. I have learned a lot these 2 months of pregnancy ....
- I have mastered picking things up with my feet. Lol
- Saltine crackers is my holy grail
- You get spoiled more than when you were a child
- A barf bag & hand sanitizer is ALWAYS needed
- Dress like its 10 degrees always, you CANNOT get sick
- morning sickness means its morning all day , every night -_-
- Pregnancy is the easiest way to gain weight, haha.
- People will treat you like a child while your pregnant !
- You will never feel happier , ever.
Its my first trimester, which I have heard to be the hardest of them all. Soon I will reach my 2nd which I heard is the best one , so Im very much looking forward to it. Then you go right back to the hard parts. Lol. At the end of it all , I know its worth it. I cant explain how happy & excited I am to go through this experience.
The card my babe gave me a week after we found out the news!