12.01.2009

My First Blog Award :]



First off ; I want to thank Briana (http://www.briunscripted.com/) for nominating me for this award. Highly appreciate it that I was thought of. Your super sweet ♥

Soo . Now its the part where I have add 7 random interesting facts about myself. Enjoy --->

1. I cannot sleep in front of mirrors ; Phobia? Idk what its called but I just cant.
2. I'm allergic to honey. SO no candy corn or honey bbq chips for me !
3. I was the president of my school in Elementary school ; haha.
4. I'm in school right now to become a teacher. Hopefully for either 1st or 2nd grade :)
5. I am also getting my license in Daycare Management.
6. I write short stories; poetry . But have been working on a novel for about 6 years now.
7. I have had multiple dreams of being attacked by trolls; since I was young. LMAO - sadly I'm not joking.


Now time to nominate ------>

♥lipgloss86
Get Gawjus!
Curvaceous In The City
stephyy sunshine

2 showing love:

Anonymous said...

you deserve it! :) hehe

Viva La Fashion said...

congrats!!! :D