12.03.2009

November Faves ♥

1. NYC Long wearing nail enamel : Time Square Tangerine

I am ADDICTED to this color. I have been forgetting about all my other 200 nail polishes! LOL. I just feel like this color is so warm && at the same time bright. It also does last VERY long without chipping. Longer than usual nailpolishes I have tried.

Photobucket

2. Prestige Black Liquid Eyeliner

Its quite hard for me to make a straight line with liquid eyeliner ; till I used this one. Its so quick & simple due to how the point is formed. I love how quick it drys too & it last all day long without cracking.

Photobucket

3. Avon Sheer Naturale Lipstick

AMAZING nude for my lips. Its very light ; yet not too pale. Plus it smells good :) lol.

Photobucket

4. Maybelline New York Blush Bronzer - Sunlight.

I use this really as a like a coverup/ press powder. Because its not too bronze but does give it a brighter look. It blends very easily on my skin & it stays on for hours.

Photobucket

5. Avon In a wink - Instant eyeshadow sheets in Glow Bronze

These badboys come in a box with 14 sheets/pairs. I like them because not only are they simple to put on , but CREASE PROOF. They come in three different colors - to highlight; contour; & accent your eyes. I just break em in half; put the paper on my lid - tap it out & rub it with my finger & then using my blending brush I blend all the colors into eachother to create & finish the look.

Photobucket

6. Define a Lash Mascara - Brownish Black

I was using this mascara like two years ago and I liked it but I was interested in seeing how others would work. I have tried Lash Blast, & also Collasol; which are great too dont get me wrong. BUT this one is just the best of the best for me. I have came back to using it & its the only mascara I have been using for about two months now.

Photobucket

XOXO; gorJESS.

6 showing love:

Rai said...

Love your favorites! I LOVED that Time Square Tangerine! I swear I used to wear it non-stop.

Anonymous said...

I love that color on you.

Aya said...

Does define-a-lash work well for you? Because when I tried it i didn't really like it! I'm in desperate need for some good mascara!

gor(jess). said...

yupp i honestly did not like it before when i first got it i was like ehh its okay ... let it go and used lash blast for a bit - then decided randomly to come back to define a lash & im sticking to it ; idk why now it works soooooo well

Gaby Fauchon said...

Hi! That orange nail polish looks yummy! I have one too, but it's from Sally Hansen (=

I'm now following your blog!

Unknown said...

all is so pretty, love the colours :)