1.17.2010

March 5th 2010 !!

Tim Burton created one of the very BEST movies ; ever.
Such as - Nightmare Before Christmas, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Sleepy Hollow, Sweeney Todd. Even earlier days ; anyone remember Bettlejuice ? That show creeped me out when I was a child ; but I lovedd it ! Now he's bringing us a classic --- Alice in Wonderland. Its going to be great ; I already know it. Not only because it will be 3D but because it's with his own little twist ; I cannot wait what to see how he makes it all come alive.





I am going to be on the lookout for the OPI nail polishes also of Alice In Wonderland. I have yet to see them though =/






Also the Alice in Wonderland x New Era 59Fifty Fitted Caps are to release in February. Im feeling them a lot ; but im not a hat person - Lol.





But what I am deff looking forward to is getting me a cool shirt from Hot Topic for the day of the movie release ; there all so great I cant choose.

http://search.hottopic.com/clothing/Alice%20In%20Wonderland


Hope you all are ready :)

1 showing love:

kimee said...

haha i loveee.
cant wait for the movie!!

http://cest---lavie.blogspot.com/