2.07.2011

One sweet day ♥



I just recently lost someone sooo close to my heart. I miss her and think of her every single day , and wish I did so much more to show her how much she meant to me. I think thats something we all tend to think about once we lose someone, we feel we did not do enough. I got great advice, about how we will always feel that way - just because Time is something we take for granted, but at the same time something so consuming, so no matter what it will always feel we never did enough. This song speaks for me , and I know people who have lost a special someone in their life can relate also !

3 showing love:

Cindia said...

Aww Jess, sorry for your loss :( and you're right! That's something everyone thinks/feels... that they didn't do enough, or there wasn't enough time.

Anonymous said...

I'm really sorry about your loss, i know exactly how you feel, and i have to agree with every word you said, life's too short.

great song btw.

gor(jess). said...

Thank you girls . I appreciate your lovely comments :) <333333