2.06.2011

Zebra Nails!!


Sally Hansen : Salon Effects , Real Nail Polish Strips ! Last up to 10 days..No Dry time , Just Peel & Apply. Fits all Nails. 16 strips in box with cuticle stick and mini file/buffer. Can be removed with nail polish remover.

The box I got was #310 called Wild Child.
Pros - Easy to use, No waiting for it to dry!
Con - Only comes with 16 - So good for one time use, basically. Thats the only bad thing I found there to be.

I am INLOVE with this product. If your like me , and you get lazy to go to the salon OR too lazy to paint your own nails because - lets face it - waiting for your nails to dry is the suckiest part of it all. It makes me not want to do my nails at all.

I bought this product at wallgreens for about $8 ....but you can get it for about $2 cheaper at Duane Reade, PLUS I found a $1 off coupon in the newspaper this week. SO of course that means I will be going for a different design soon !



3 showing love:

Cindia said...

So pretty! I agree, 20 would've been a decent number. But oh well, some places charge more than $8 for a mani, so that's cool. Share which ones you get next time!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty!

gor(jess). said...

its soo well worth it . i would have probably paid about 14 bucks to get that design done at the salon !