6.05.2010

Bucket List for Summer 2010 !

I have made a bucket list for the whole year of 2010 --- But there are some things I have deadlines for before September shows up ! Here it goes :

1. Hair Change; something VERY different !
2. Tattoo - It has a STRONG meaning to it; a special post as soon as I get it !
3. Go to the beach at night
4. Top of the Rock
5. Weekend Vacay @ Log Cabin
6. Publish Poetry Book !!!! ♥
7. Learn Baton again
8. Learn Mandarin
9. Take Basic Painting Classes
10. Start a Photography Portfolio
11. Play Tennis again ; after 5 years !
12. Plant my own flowers
13. Have my own pet ( most likely a fish )
14. Fly a kite

I have SOOOOOOO many more like swim with dolphins && fly on a hot air ballon ; etc but These top 14 are the ones that I feel I can do before September comes around.

5 showing love:

ilsteviewonder said...

aww great list! this makes me want to make one! following you now =)

-Mydarling Cyn said...

Oh Jess a Summer Bucket List I love the Idea, I wanted to do one to but something allways comes up I have such a crazy schedule that I forget how to have fun sometimes. Thats sad isn't it? LoL

love, keys said...

ah good idea! i need to do one of thesseee!

Unknown said...

The beach at night is amzazing. So many great stuff to do before summer.

Anonymous said...

hey your blog design is very nice, neat and fresh and with updated content, make people feel peace and I always enjoy browsing your site.

- Thomas