6.29.2010

Letter Day 4.

To my Siblings - my Little Brothers.

Nene; not only have you been my heart - but my inspiration. Because of you I realized my love for teaching. I remember way back when we were young - playing school & teaching you all these things before you even got into Kindergarten. I wanted you to know everything ; and I guess that made you honor roll student every single year of your life. I am so proud of the person you are ; & I hate to feel like you dont think much of yourself - or low of yourself. I get real emotional speaking about you always - because I think you may be the person that means the MOST to me in this world. God put you on this earth to be my angel. In you I see things I lack ; you dont have much - & your not capable to do all these things you would love to do - but you still remain happy & count your blessings daily. You make the best of what you have - & stay strong. For someone so small - your heart is amazingly huge. Your my little soldier - and because of you I do all I do. Your honestly my number one reason for living. I want nothing more but for you to be happy ; and I would do just about anything for that to happen. I would do just about anything to see you live your dreams one day - to see you walking again on your own two feet - to see you running wild with a smile on your face. But I know God has done everything with a reason behind it - and I trust in him - I know you do too. I love you more than anything in this world.

Lucas - Your 10 months old already ; you keep growing by the minute. & ever since September 7th - there is not a day that goes by when I dont think of you. You came into my life as a blessing in disguise. Though the whole situation on how you were brought to life was pretty tough & painful on many - a beautiful blessing was brought through it. I watch you ; and already see traits of mine in you. I see your future blossoming right infront of me - and promise I will be there holding your hand through every step. I am excited to see how you grow up to be ; and all the things you will like and dislike. I do know that you will change my life in many ways through this process ; and im ready for it. With every smile you light up my life. God works in mysterious ways ; and for that I thank him for you - every single day.

0 showing love: