6.01.2010

23rd Bday Weekend !!!

My Birthday Weekend ; was AMAZING ♥. I had the time of my life. So on Friday night I went out for dinner with my co-workers - they surprized me at work with cupcakes my lovely cyn made me && then my other coworker got me the cutest present ever; had a blast just laughing & eating ! Then saturday night I was running around most of the day -- was in a terrible mood - but that all changed once I got a couple shots in me =/ Lol. It was the first time I had drank since my boyfriends birthday in December. Soooo ; that was interesting to say the least. I danced all night with my girls/boys && the boyfriend. When I get drunk I become a rapper & singer -- Lmao. It was quite an interesting night. We all had tons of fun. Lets just say I dont remember even getting home - But I knew I was in safe hands ! I woke up the next day && stayed in recovery till like 6pm. Lol. I was blessed to have an amazing boyfriend that layed with me ; got me water and gingerale like every 5minutes ; fed me; && etc. Then we decided to head out for a little && went to go eat @ Blondies for some wings. After that we walked to the piers; I loved it. Wokeup on monday to go BBQ with my dad; stepmom; step sis; lil bro && boyfriend. That was real fun also. All in all - it was a GREAT birthday weekend. I wouldnt have changed one bit of it ---- well maybe the massive hangover part. Lol. I have been blessed with the most amazing people being put in my life - I really appreciate them all to pieces. I got amazing presents which I will be doing a different post on. Here are some pictures of my weekend!!!















5 showing love:

Anonymous said...

awww happy belated birthday!!! love your pictures it looks like you had an amazing time!

-Mydarling Cyn said...

awwwwwwwww i love all of these pictures to death!!

Anonymous said...

my bbm is 222A106F :)

Cindia said...

Aww I am glad you enjoyed your birthday! A celebration is always the best way to bring in the new year to your life.

Lizzy said...

Omg, happy belated birthday babygirl.

:)
You look beautiful, as always.