6.26.2010

I'm not a businessman, I'm a business, man. Let me handle my buisness, damn!


Onto some great news ; guess what came in --- yes ! my business cards :) woot woot !!Yesterday was just great - I came home to these - PLUS registered for all my classes for Fall 2010 ...and im very excited ; got me some real good classes that I think I will be loving while learning :) If you wanna help me out with giving out my cards for my website ; then let me know && ill give you a couple to hand out to people you know :)





Now im just here chillin ; mommy got me the cutest METS pez candy dispenser.... cus of course im a QUEENS girl ; && no matter how much people talk about how much they suck ; I will remain a true fan - thick & thin.



&& umm .... I so need me a fan for my room --- cus this is just not working.



8 showing love:

ilsteviewonder said...

Congrats good luck with classes :)

ilsteviewonder said...

Congrats good luck with classes :)

Fashion Junky said...

yayyy i cant wait to see you in school !!!

Miss Esspi. ♥ said...

What is your business? LOL you look so happy as you fan yourself que linda ♥.

Cindia said...

what is it that you are advertising with your cards? I mean you duh! pero more specific.

Unknown said...

The cards are cute, I need to start thinking about that now that I may set up my earring shop.

-Mydarling Cyn said...

Ummm I want a buisness cared Jess!! Oh and I started working on the Girls CLUB/ORGANIZATION BLOGSITE ....IM TRYING this is something Im doing all on my own and its fustrating but Im doing it for these girls <3
http://www.divasincharge.blogspot.com/
http://www.revolutionxladiesxnight.blogspot.com/



Love you jess so proud of you

gor(jess). said...

hi my loves ; my "business" is this site -- im trying to get it on another level.....exposing to others about diff aspects of my life; and other things.


PLUS i am going to be working on a lot of events && projects soon that i will be promoting on here. Many shows to come also - since I am a poetic performer.