6.30.2010

Letter Day 5 & 6.

Dear Dreams;

I see you from a distance ; and every day you seem to get closer and closer to me. I know you will be up close & personal really soon - and I anticipate that day every morning that I wake. I am excited for the day to come when I can make new dreams to reach for ; new dreams to wait on. I know sometimes you maybe feel I ignore you ; or forget about you - but no matter what I know I will see you bloom and grow into something amazing as time passes. I thank you for never leaving me ; and always reminding me through song; through articles ; through friends that you are still alive in me - and just a few steps away. Till the day we meet ; I will keep you as always in my mind & heart.

xoxo;
Jessica


Dear Stranger ;
I see you laying on the same ground daily; and just wonder what your days used to be before this. Was it always so tough ; did you always have to ask for a quarter to feed yourself in the AM ? I wonder where your parents are ; or if you have any family at all. Hoping that what you feel inside isnt as bad as it seems to be. I will keep you in my prayers because I feel deep down you have lost your faith ; and maybe then God will hear my prayers and bring you into safe arms. I pray that you will smile again ; even if its just for a second. I pray that you will love - and know what love really is one day - and feel what love is one day.

xoxo;
Jessica

0 showing love: