4.23.2009

aww <3



Butterflies in your tummy are so undeniable, its like you know when u have them and when they just aren't going away. I haven't had butterflies in my tummy since like senior year in High School, LOL. && I'm 22 ...so YES that was pretty damn long ago. No one has been able to move me in that way yet, Ive met guys that I've liked ....but it was never that nervous sweaty palm feeling , OMG what am I going to wear ...I love coming home and smelling like him type of feeling. But ooh man do I miss that feeling SO damn much. I think thats got to be one of the most amazing feelings ever , because you start feeling like a little kid again. When your dialing his number and your heart starts racing when you hear the ringing...and then when he picks up you smile right away. Better yet , when you think about what your going to say and write down things you can speak to him about before you make the call so it doesn't get all awkward, LMAO. THAT'S how I know I really like someone. I haven't done any of those shenanigans in yearsss. I want to though ... I'm scared to fall in love , but at the same time id love to experience it again with the right person that is. My time will come again I'm sure of that. Ill patiently wait though :)

Photobucket

16 showing love:

Bon Don said...

butterflies are always good!

.jackie♡jaci. said...

Don't be scared to fall in love, girl. It's the best thing EVER, even better than shopping ;)

Regine . said...

awwwwwww :)
i swear, when you fall in love,
you're gonna have butterflies
all the time .

better grab a net & catch em all .

lol

Rai said...

Love is pretty scary. =/

I miss butterflies, too. Makes you feel all funny inside.
My bf used to give me those all the time, but now it was like a strain in our relationship... and I'm all scared. BLAH!

Cupcake Couture said...

I'm going to have to agree with you.. getting butterflies is a beautiful thing. But when the times right you'll meet that person that'll do that to you, and you'll just know. :) Thanks for the comment, and headbands are just wonderful, I can't get enough!

rachaelgking said...

Awww, I LOVE that first part with butterflies... good luck, love!

MAi . said...

aw!! that's so sweet. it made me think about back in the day day.! :P

Anonymous said...

Don't worry, the butterflies are coming...they may be slow, but they will get to you eventually :)

Anonymous said...

awww mama
i hope you find it & let it happen cause currently i have everything men tioned here and it feels amazing! i used to be scared of love and id avoid ever coming into contact with it just because i didnt wanna be hurt.. until i met my bf and i just FELL super hard! and fast haha. but love is amazing and butterflies is when you know its real.

♥ Nikki ♥ said...

I absolutely adore this post! You brought back so many great memories. I have a bf but I still try to keep some of those feeling because I never want them to completely go away. This was a feel good read, lol.

gor(jess). said...

jackie jaci --- loll, yeah i guess ill agree it is better than shopping &&& thats a biggg thing to compare it too =/ lol.

regine -- i have my net ready ...just waiting patiently loll ; thanks mama :)

rai -- awww i understand you; i used to get butterflies all the time by my ex ..and there just gone now; it hurts. but i guess things happen for a reason =/

cupcake couture -- thanks :) soon enuff someone will be worth my butterflies lol

lilu;mai && evangeline -- thanks girls :)

keys -- so happy you have that it must be pretty damn amazing , i am gooing to let it happen. ive been closing myself out from that feeling for soooo long , but now im guna let watever happen happen. even if i get hurt i dont care nemore ...so wish me luck =/ loll.

gor(jess). said...

nikki d -- yea its always good to refresh those feelings , lol. being with someone for so long can cause you to leave em to the side ...but you can always bring em back :)

Tha BossMack TopSoil said...

butterfies, makes me think of a song Mike should have released.

StarzGazR said...

awww mama!!

Butterflies will show up when someone worthy of them comes into your life-- no worries!

gor(jess). said...

starzgazr --- thank youuu hun :) your right; no ones worthy yet lol. something im looking forward too though !

C. Araujo said...

love is wack :| you're not wrong to be scared.