4.18.2009

Movie Night.

Today I had Movie Night with my family ....We watched Click. One of my favorite movies ever. Seriously it makes me laugh and cry at the same time no matter how many times I see it. The movie really makes you think, and analyze your life a lot. Makes you realize that we give too much time for things that don't really make us happy, we put effort in less important things without realizing it can ruin better things we care for more. This movie is a real eye opener , I just hope more people would watch it and see the impact the love for money can do and really hurt your life. I am a " get money " person ..i love money && yes you cant live without it ....but there is SO much more to life. I know a lotttttt of people that think money will fix everything in there lives and that's there main priority, and they drop people if they are getting in the way of it all. It sucks ..because I know those people wont be happy at the end of there days. But people learn from experience..and that is what the movie shows. If you have not watched it yet, I suggest you do. Adam Sandler is amazing in this movie && secretly I have a crush on Kate Beckinsale LOL.

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 showing love:

M. Uson said...

i totally agree... i love "click" it makes you also think of who and what priorities should come first in your life...

Anonymous said...

hahahha awww i thought i was the only one who cried on that movie lol

C. Araujo said...

I soooo love that movie! and you're right. it makes you think about what's truly important - and what should come 2nd place. the ending brought me to tears, when he's out in the rain and everything . . but when he woke up at the Beyond place, and he ran home to his family, that was beautiful. another movie that's similar to this one that I really dig is "Family Man" :)

Iyah Love said...

fun facts! :) YAY for Hello kitty lover!! :D