4.20.2009

random blogging.

saw this on ♥lipgloss86 page.... so since im bored might as well ---

Mood: pretty darn good -- i love this weather && im content :)
First words out of my mouth this morning: I dont wanna wake uppp yet.
What I’m looking forward to this week: the weekend ! <3
One thing I’d like to improve about myself: enjoying life more , being less cautious about stuff && people.
On my makeup lust list: so much - but more so HK MAC ; i want it all.
Last dream I can remember: oh em gee -- i woke up today shocked. my parents were back together and they were getting ready to shower together?? wtfff ? lol. && then it changed to me going to my ex boyfriends house ( which btw he lived in a mansion now lmao ) and i knocked on his door , and when i saw a girl inside from the window i ran .....really? lmao.
Cheeks and lips: covergirl pretty in pink blush && lips are shinylicious mabyeline strawberry tart.
Outfit: white tee/ black vest/ skinny jeans/black boots.
Fragrance: glow by jlo
Weekly goals: to just be happy && have fun ...&& get some studying done during that lol, ACE my exam tommorow like ive been doing lately :) so proud.


OMG so my brother just told me that he seen the weather channel and in NYC its going to be lovellllly this weekend --- in the high 70s to 80s .....im so hyped about that !


Photobucket

4 showing love:

noone said...

ohhh I LOVE Glow by JLo, I think Miami Glow is one of the best!

Rai said...

Surveys are fun when you're bored! lol

Bon Don said...

So positive! love your happy outlook on life :)

♥ Nikki ♥ said...

Awww! I'm stealing this :)