2.05.2010

Things I want ; but dont need just yet !


Two things I really want to do but are not my top things to get !

1. My tattoo. I have been wanting to get my blogs title ( amor vincit omnia ) on my wrist. It stands for Love Conquers All. I have been wanting it for years; before I even got with my boyfriend. Just because in my eyes God = Love. SO God/Love will forever conquer all. Without it I wouldnt be living;breathing. Of course even more now I believe in that saying because of the lovely boyfriend of mine. All you ladies out there in love know what I mean. Its a beautiful feeling you cant find just anywhere from anyone.





2. Im going back to BLONDE :) Slowly but surely by myself I have been dying my hair lighter brown every month; just to get my hair ready for the blonde. I had my hair blonde a year ago. I changed it back to dark brown in January 2009...So its been a while since I have done a drastic change in my hair. I loved my hair blonde & MANY others did too - the only thing I didnt like was that my hair was super short at that time. I have been letting it grow out ; just because I feel blonde hair looks best when its long. So im excited to get it done. Should have it by April - May. Just in time for my birthday & Summertime.





3 showing love:

Fashion Junky said...

OMG i lovee your tattoo! it has alot of meaning behind it which makes it even more beautiful!!

Tammy said...

Cool blog...Im following you now...
Please check out and follow my blog aramatic.blogspot.com

Froso said...

I want to get the same tattoo to my rib! Lovely!